What We Do

What

We Do

Grow your business online.

Our Core

By utilizing the most powerful social media and digital channels you will be connecting with new customers and build loyalty with your current and future client base. We don’t create once in a lifetime experience, we create customers for lifetime , we want you to focus on what you do the best, and let EDP focus on making your restaurant the talk of the town.

Social Media Marketing

Social media and restaurant marketing go hand in hand. You are having 10,000 followers but your post or a promotion is only seen by 5 % of it? How are you going to get the rest 95 %? How are you going to pull in all your ideal customers on these mediums in your restaurant?

Social media is a key element to any successful restaurant business. By utilizing different channels, we will be connecting you with new customers and build loyalty with your current and future client base.

Reach Out To Your People

Social media management

Reputation Builder

Do you get conscious about the negative reviews posted about your restaurant online? Negative reviews are a chance for every restaurant to gain trust of your customer. We listen, we engage, we share and connect to your customers and build them a long lasting relationship with your restaurant.

Our Approach

Influencer marketing

Spread the word via influencers

Influencers have a wide and loyal audience following them religiously, these guys putting a good word about your restaurant will make you acquire a huge fan following.

Youtube Marketing

Your audience loves video just as much we love making it. We create and produce video content about your establishment and your food and engage with your audience helping you increase your fan base.

Brand Story

Telling your story is a critical part of building your brand

Stories are a powerful tool in human communication. Brand stories are not ads, and they are not sales pitches, It shapes your reason for existence. A compelling, concise yet powerful video connecting emotionally with your audience portraying your concept.

Search Engine Optimization

Google loves that is updated with fresh content on a regular basis. He loves fresh content and SEO. We help you getting your business at the top of the search list so you are always in the customer’s mind. Google loves when people love you first, so here is where Facebook and Instagram comes into picture. We Ensure your content is relevant to your audience and is unique.

Search Engine Marketing

One of the most effective ways to grow your business in an increasingly competitive marketplace. With millions of restaurants out there all vying for the same eyeballs, it’s never been more important to advertise online, and search engine marketing is the most effective way to promote your restaurant and grow your business.

Website Development

Your website is like a window to the soul of your restaurant , your concept and your message to the audience. We create and maintain your web site.

Email Marketing

Proven to be the top ROI generators of all time, Email is the blood line of the digital world. We create personalized content and pull in your customers engaging them and build a loyal fan-base.